Tuesday, August 19, 2008

groovie kids..

For Aida's Cover It Challenge, we had to take inspiration from this cover of the CS2 book. We also had to use some form of glitter, paint and at least one butterfly, moth or bird in the layout...
Here's my take on the challenge... I've packed this kit of stuffs for so long, but never got down to do it.. Then i remembered the PP has butterflies on them! Just nice for this challenge...
I've decided to use the placement of the butterflies and where the text are placed.
I used a variety of rub-ons on this page.. Added the dictionary meaning of 'friend' rub-on, the dots and scallops rub-ons...
Did a masking of a butterfly using paint.. then i added stickles to the void parts of the butterfly to make it bling... Some butterflies were also cut out and popped up, while others had only part of its wings cut-out and curled. I added stickles to all the butterflies... I made the butterflies flow down towards the photos...
Here are the photos the kids took at MWL's NSD this year... I'm sure they enjoyed themselves... And these are the next generation of scrappers! they've started scrapping already! so fast! :) I added lots of rub-ons around the photos...
I love the stickles and colours on this page!! it just brightens up my day! :)
Gonna do another page behind this one.. the back of this PP is full of buttons!! :P

No comments: