Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I've got 3 good news! :)

I've received an email from Laines saying that i've won a $15 gift hamper for my layout submitted for their "My Favourite Guy" Gallery Special! Thank you Laines! :) Can't wait to see what's the next call for the month of July..
The 2nd piece of good news is i received an RAK from Leena which consists of lots of Magistical Memories chipboards! there are so many of them! i can't wait to make use of them in my projects or layouts.. thanks to Leena for being so generous...
The last piece of good news is i won this month's {Create} challenge! Woohoo! can't wait to receive the Specially Autographed Book from Kristy... thank you {Create}, i love you ladies! :)

1 comment:

Adib said...

wow...it's great to have 1 good news..3 good news is simply awesome! Congratulations!!;)