Friday, June 06, 2008

i'm totally disappointed...

I submitted my altered projects to the store for a scrap challenge... And when i collected them back, one was in proper condition, while the other was damaged..
I'm upset with how my works are not being taken care of.. How others don't see how precious my projects are to me...:(:(:( Seeing my project being chucked at a corner with paper packs all collapsing near it..
My altered cd container came back with a part chipped off and buttons missing...


9 comments:

Nadiah said...

Your blog makes me happy:D
Its so colourful & optimistic hahas.
Im so random:)

Edleen said...

*Hugs* it's sad when any of our work doesn't get taken care of especially by others...

sorry it happened to you.

it's Monday, a new week, cheer up and have a great day!

cabbie lopez said...

gosh. i think the store ought to know what happened. do they?

Vivs said...

oh feli...thats so terrible and feels so unappreciated. sorry to hear such thing happened to u..

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Gosh Felicia, I am frankly horrified that your work was returned damaged !!! I hope you told them about it ? Even the US sites I submit to return the layouts carefully wrapped and that's long distance ..........

feli said...

thanks for your comments ladies :) i've let the store know about it..

Chowchow said...

Oh dear Felicia - you should let them know at least in a cordial way dear. It wasn't nice of them to return you in such poor condition so just tell them nicely that it was damaged - ok?

June said...

it's terrible that the items are not well taken care of.
at least you got yours back. they are still trying to find mine !
-June

Nor said...

I'm really really so sorry to hear that. I can understand ur sadness.

I hope they'll do something abt it

cheer up girl!! I'll c u soon!*hug* :)