Monday, June 23, 2008

i love to... create!

here's what i did for {Create} crop and this month's challenge... I combined 2 challenges together...

Crop Challenge: To do a layout with journaling of 30 or more words...

{Create} challenge: To do a layout with the word "create" in the title...

I used the Buzz & Bloom Squares chipboard and sprayed glimmer mist so the pattern appears on my cardstock... the inner parts of squares were cut out and replaced with PPs and transparency... I love this PP where i cut out all the words and coloured them... They go so well with this photo! :)
I coloured the thickers with my Tombow marker... Photo was intentionally framed within the squares...
I love how my layout turned out! I cut out parts of the cardstock till my fingers hurt... But it was worth it! :) i love the burst of colours!

2 comments:

Adib said...

this is one brilliant layout.. someone should give you a prize for this one!

cabbie lopez said...

very unique squared layout with your pics inside!