Monday, May 19, 2008

what scrapbooking means to me...

Here's what i did for {Create} crop on Saturday... We had to do a layout on what scrapbooking means to you...
I used lace CS as the background...
I love these die cuts! i fell in love with the colours the moment i saw it.. i knew i just had to get them... i outlined them with my black marker...

Title made up of thickers and stickers...

The tags were inked and used to convey what scrapbooking means to me... Added some doodling on them too...
I pasted this lace CS on a clear PVC.. love this see through layout! :)

3 comments:

Adib said...

wow..this is coooool....the see thru layout concept is nice and IT STANDS! just wondering.. could this be transformed into a double sided LO?:)

Edleen said...

i'm having fun @ our monthly crops and so glad you're one of my "go together" partners and Thanks for meeting up early to help out with table settings @ the Club :)

sitting next to you, i'm always Inspired and in awe of how you can Create pages and every one turning out really Amazing!

glad to call you my Friend, just like a Sister whom i adore...you're cute and have Groovie Fun, Always :D

Quirkz said...

See-through concept? DIG it!! (meanin' Loved it!) Who would have thought of that... You've got some talent over there girl.. Good on ya!!