Sunday, May 04, 2008

Scrapping Friends a-j

This is Challenge 2 for the SK Ultimate Scrapper Challenge...
- Scrap a two page layout, using 10 photos.
- It must have either of these: numbers, alphabets, years or months in sequence(eg : 1-10, a-j, jan-oct, 1980- 1990)
I had only 3 hrs to do this.. so here's what i came up with... my 2 page layout...


Page 1 - here are my scrapping friends from a-e... Used the photos and my thickers to form the names of my friends and i journaled about how i got to know each one of them... the journaling just came easily.. i didn't plan it... i think these 2 layouts are really meaningful to me... to be thankful for having these scrapping friends with me...

Here are my scrapping friends from f-j... sorry i couldn't include all my friends in here...
I doodled on these chipboard letters of mine, and took photos of them.. For the letters which weren't the 1st letter of the name, i took photos of my clear stamp alphabets... I thought, since i needed 10 photos, which needed the numbers or alphabets in sequence, why not take photos of the alphabets? :)
These black chipboards were inked white to give it some texture... doodled around some of them..
It was really tough to complete 2 layouts under 3 hours... Didn't want to do an 'okay' job only.. i'm quite happy with these layouts! to have to think and plan while doing the layouts were stressful! but it really pushed me to the limits! i also explored how others who took part in this challenge do 2 page layouts... :)

Wow! can't believe i did 4 layouts on friday! the most so far...

1 comment:

cabbie lopez said...

thanks for including me as one of your scrappin friends! i am indeed honored!!! and i love what you did with your freehand style.. love it!!!