Monday, April 21, 2008

Feli-ing Green...

Phew... Submission is over and i thought i had time to scrap.. have been helping my friend with her submission, and i've been really tired.. glad that i was able to start scrapping again... did this page for {Create}'s crop.. we are to create a ME layout that shows 5 or more facts about ourselves so others at the crop can get a quick intro about us.. so here's what i did... :)

I did some masking by trying out my new stencils i bought with my turquiose glimmer mist... but it made my PP crumple..:P
Title made up of corrugated cardboard lasered by adib that i coloured and thickers which i glittered..
I tried my fun flock as a border around the photo... love the furry feel.. :)

5 facts about me.. wish i had a darker green marker to write these on the page...
Here are 2 photos from the Crop.. I won a prize with 2 of my layouts for being the best layouts! thanks for the RAK {Create}! :)

Here are the people who went for the crop.. :)

No comments: