Thursday, August 06, 2009

awesomely cute!

Here's Ad This August 3rd ad.. The twist for the ad is to use at least 2 photos, journaling and your favourite embellishments. I'm inspired by the layering of images...

Here's the American Crafts Design Team Favorites Week Challenge...
Here's my take on the 2 challenges... I did some layering of my photos and embellishments on the layout.
And of course I'm using some of my favourite products from American Crafts! My favourite has got to be the Flair adhesive badges and Thickers! :)
I made an exclamation mark using the Flair adhesive badges...
I'm happy I'm using up my American Crafts stash! :) this gives me an excuse to get more.. hehe! :P
Here are the American Crafts supply i used:
Teen Prom Date PP (#34630)
Teen Talent Show PP (#34633)
Teen Drama Club PP (#34635)
Teen Team Captain PP (#34641)
Teen Passing Notes PP (#34643)
Teen Pep Rally PP (#34644)
Teen Tardy Slip PP (#34646)
Playroom Felt Thickers (#42862)
Remarks Journaling Teen Texting Color Stickers (#42533)
Remarks Transparent Accents Teen Awesome Color Stickers(#42535)
Backyard Flair Picnic Adhesive Badges (#70021)
Craft Fair Flair Sew Cool Adhesive Badges (#70023)

2 comments:

Jenneke said...

Such a wonderful and happy layout!! I love the American Crafts you used, great colors!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ad This!

Julie said...

Love how you layered the photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby.